Thursday, September 2, 2010

Insecurity

Since my last post, lots of things have changed! I am blessed and fortunate to have a wonderful part-time job at a church. I began graduate school this past Monday, and I absolutely love it! Never in my life have I felt more like I am where I am supposed to be as I feel now.

However- I have been dealing with insecurity. I have never read Beth Moore's Bible study on this topic, but am considering buying it. There are still many times and moments in my life lately where I doubt, second guess, and rethink decisions. While some of that is good and normal, at other times it feels like an inner battle inside my spirit is waging. I have met so many people (which is a bit overwhelming!), but still do not have anyone close with whom to talk. I keep praying God will send someone in my life who can fill that void.

Otherwise (and on a more positive note!), things are going great. I go to my last class of the week this evening, and then get to see my dad and uncle for dinner! I pray every one's weekend is safe and blessed! :)

No comments: