Friday, July 16, 2010

All the Single Ladies...wait, that includes me... (Show Us Your Life)

I cannot believe I am about to do this.


Kelly is hosting her weekly "Show Us Your Life". This week- SHOW US YOUR SINGLE BOYS (OR GIRLS). And, as stated previously, that includes me.









Well, for starters, my name is Christina. I just moved to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and will be attending graduate school in the fall. I am so excited to be in the area and will be here for at least 3 years. One of the reasons I decided to do this is not just to meet single guys, but also because I really do not know anyone in the area.










I just graduated with a Bachelor's in Vocal Music Education. I have been single for basically all of my college career and, although being single was difficult at times, I began to embrace it and enjoy life as a single gal! I wouldn't mind meeting someone to get to know and with whom to have fun times in this new stage of life!







I love the new opportunities the city offers! I love to try new foods and places, theatre of all times, and working out. I do not really play any sports, but it isn't because I don't want to- I have always wanted to try something like tennis!



I wish everyone luck and have fun! If you are interested or just if you looked at this and are having fun with SUYL too, please leave me a comment! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This whole thing is so much fun! :)

Brooklynn said...

Well, he actually lives in Lubbock but he is home quite frequently. I'll have to look you up when he is here! It would be fun anyway to get out and about :)

So many great places in the DFW to have fun, you will love living here!