Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Homesick

First off, I'm really not sure why I have a blog because I am not sure that anyone reads it. That doesn't really matter to me. There are days like today when I just need a place to express myself and my feelings.

Today has been a rough day. I have been very homesick today and very worried about certain things. I called my mom and just broke down. I do not know what I am so worried all of a sudden. I have been doing well keeping my 'worry-wart' mentality at a low this summer- lol.

I think the weather may have something to do with my mood. It is raining currently, and was all day on Monday. I have not been feeling well. I am trying to rest up tonight because Sunday is the big (that's an understatement!) Fourth of July celebration for the city and the church hosts parking and a pop's concert. I need to be in top shape to help sell concessions and have a very long day! So (if you read this)- please pray that I get to feeling better, and my 'worrying' mentality goes away soon.

No comments: