Monday, January 17, 2011

Words of Hope

This past week has not been easy. In fact, it has possibly been the hardest week I have ever experienced. However, through all the pain, tears, anger, and seemingly senselessness, I have found an inner peace and strength that can only come from the one above.

I found words of hope from friends and family, even those who did not know the situation bestowed upon me. Facebook status updates have never seemed more positive or encouraging. I found this one to be specifically relevant and it spoke to me:
"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we may
see Life with a clearer view again."
I could not have said it better myself. I believe in God's plan, although it does involve heartache sometimes. I believe this too shall pass, and His promises revealed in ways I can not fathom. I am holding onto that truth and believing with all that is in me- for hope is all I have.

No comments: