Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Master Bedrooms





This is my master bedroom (aka my only bedroom- ha!). I bought my bedding last fall and I absolutely love these colors. I do not have a headboard, and decided to get a piece of art to compensate for my lack of headboard. I got it at Mardel's, and it almost exactly matches my bedding. It says "Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: Thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightousness. Psalm 143:10". It has become one of my favorite verses.


I like the flow of my bedroom and it works well for my needs. I have my towels hamper, my chest that holds my TV, a little desk I got at IKEA that has my printer and office supplies on it, and my keyboard.




I like my ten-drawer holder that I keep paperwork in because it keeps me organized! My aunt gave me the picture above that says "Sing to the Lord (Isaiah 12:5)


Lastly- the things that sealed the deal for me about this apartment- the closet. It is a walk-in, and I have utilized every space in that closet for organization. It holds my scrapbooking supplies, shoes, clothes, belts, extra toiletries and supplies that I stock up on when they are on sale, and my clothes hamper.
I hope you have enjoyed the 'tour of master bedrooms'. Isn't it so much fun?!?

No comments: